Jan 20, 2019
Smiling back on 2018, the joy of walking, Thoreau, Wild Geese, and more…
We hope your 2019 is looking positive and you have lots of travel planned!
Here are 10 things we think worth sharing about full-time RV life.
1. In honor of 2019, these 19 things make us smile about 2018.
2. They say walking is one of the best forms of exercise. And as a full-time RVer, walking is a joy as you experience new trails, new views, and new wonderment. My goal this year is 25 miles a week!
3. Speaking of walking, I’m currently reading Henry David Thoreau’s Journal. He was quite the walker and nature observer. It’s interesting to read his passages for the same day as my walk.
7. Meet our new love, Gracie: The new full-time RV kitty.
8. Mary Oliver inspired me to draw this Canada goose.
9. Making plans for Big Bend in the spring. Do you have any tips and insights?
Thanks for reading and we’ll see you down the road!
What’s Outside Our Door explores the full time RV life creating inspiration, wonderment, and knowledge for a freer, simpler, and happier way to live explained in 15 Tips to Take Full Time RV Living to the Next Level and The Ultimate Step-by-Step Full Time RV Guide for Beginners ebooks. They also publish the free Full-Time RV Life bi-monthly newsletter of 8 things worth sharing about full-time RV living you might find interesting.