Feb 22, 2019
Avoiding Academy Award drama, a new National Park,
local gas station restaurant, and more…
This week is full of RV repairs. Luckily, we are working with a professional and competent repair company. We especially appreciate their expertise working with the warranty company.
Here are 8 things worth sharing about full-time RV life this week.
1. Trending: Avoid Academy Awards drama. Here are some past Oscars winners and their RVs to enjoy.
2. Celebrating: We have a new National Park this week! Meet Indiana Dunes. And in honor of the celebration, download this free updated 61 National Park checklist.
3. Experiencing: Local fare. Yes, it looks like a gas station, but the food at Oli’s Kitchen Bar & Grill in Round Mountain, TX is fresh, savory, and satisfying.
4. Watching: Guy’s Family Road Trip. He loads up the family RV and off they go from sea to shining sea.
5. Reading: Janelle of Operation Liberty wrote a hilarious article about the 20 Questions Full-Time RVers Frequently Ask.
6. Moving: I’m out still walking pretending to be Henry Thoreau. But do you know about this when you need a gym? Perfect for full-timers!
7. Petting: Here’s a dog friendly destination guide you can take Pooch without any worries.
8. Learning: RVers have their own lingo. How many can you answer correctly?
What’s Outside Your Door this Week?
On the road, some people don’t have any idea who I am;
they just see some old woman doddering around.
I don’t have paparazzi chasing me — I’m not of that ilk.
—Kathy Bates, 70-year-old Academy Award winner