Mar 22, 2019
Annual RV Dealers award list, how travel makes you a better person,
wild turkeys, and more…
This week is all about Spring and making summer plans!
Here are 8 things worth sharing about full-time RVing this week.
1. Trending: Did your RV brand make the 2019 RV Dealers’ Association Quality Circle Award list? Sadly, ours didn’t. 😢
2. Celebrating: 🎉 The Guest blog I wrote for RVMiles.com: 5 Reasons Full-Time RV Living Makes You a Better Person Without Even Trying. If you like it, a thumbs up on the post is greatly appreciated!
3. Experiencing: Hitch-itch! It’s time to go! We are looking forward to adding to our state map! It fits perfect on our slide right in front of the door.
4. Watching: The Daytripper in Big Bend National Park.
5. Reading: The Way of the Traveler: Making Every Trip a Journey of Self-Discovery by Joseph Dispenza. I keep a written journal of our travels, but this book takes it further to help you understand why travel is a sacred journey to self-discovery.
6. Walking: Back to it and loving it! Came across these wild turkeys this week! And no, not the kind you drink. 😉
7. Eating: Popcorn using this very cool microwave popper. It’s perfect for RVers as it folds flat to fit in a drawer instead of using a bulky appliance that takes up a lot of space.
8. Learning: I love words and improving my vocabulary. I recently found this website that not only defines words in a human way, but you can also create a list and have the site quiz you. So cool!
—What’s Outside Our Door
What’s Outside Our Door explores the full time RV life creating inspiration, wonderment, and knowledge for a freer, simpler, and happier way to live explained in 15 Tips to Take Full Time RV Living to the Next Level and The Ultimate Step-by-Step Full Time RV Guide for Beginners ebooks. They also publish the free Full-Time RV Life bi-monthly newsletter of 8 things worth sharing about full-time RV living you might find interesting.