Mar 8, 2019
Identifying wildflowers, dealing with skin cancer,
an Academy Award documentary and more…
This week has been full of the after-effects of SKIN CANCER surgery! Go here to read my story and why you should always wear a hat. 🧢
Here are 8 things worth sharing about full-time RVing this week.
2. Celebrating: National Women’s Day! 👭
3. Experiencing: 🥶 The coldest weather since we’ve started this adventure 3 years ago. We’ve been going through an average of a tank per week. In January we went through eight!
4. Watching: Believe it or not, we’re watching America’s Got Talent on Hulu. It’s really entertaining, and I love the heartfelt stories. 🧡
6. Walking: Haven’t been walking lately (see above), but did you know about this little-known group perfect for exploring new areas?
7. Eating: Jackfruit BBQ Sandwiches. What the heck is a jackfruit?
8. Learning: Been out attempting to identify the 🌸 wildflowers. Some are easy. Others require research. This beautiful field book written by a Native American woman from Texas is my trusted guide.
What’s Outside Our Door explores the full time RV life creating inspiration, wonderment, and knowledge for a freer, simpler, and happier way to live explained in 15 Tips to Take Full Time RV Living to the Next Level and The Ultimate Step-by-Step Full Time RV Guide for Beginners ebooks. They also publish the free Full-Time RV Life bi-monthly newsletter of 8 things worth sharing about full-time RV living you might find interesting.