Mar 8, 2019
Identifying wildflowers, dealing with skin cancer,
an Academy Award documentary and more…
This week has been full of the after-effects of SKIN CANCER surgery! Go here to read my story and why you should always wear a hat. 🧢
Here are 8 things worth sharing about full-time RVing this week.
1. Trending: The Academy Awards are over, but did you know this documentary won an Oscar about Alex Honnold who climbed El Capitan without the use of any equipment? You can stream it here on Netflix.
2. Celebrating: National Women’s Day! 👭
3. Experiencing: 🥶 The coldest weather since we’ve started this adventure 3 years ago. We’ve been going through an average of a tank per week. In January we went through eight!
4. Watching: Believe it or not, we’re watching America’s Got Talent on Hulu. It’s really entertaining, and I love the heartfelt stories. 🧡
6. Walking: Haven’t been walking lately (see above), but did you know about this little-known group perfect for exploring new areas?
7. Eating: Jackfruit BBQ Sandwiches. What the heck is a jackfruit?
8. Learning: Been out attempting to identify the 🌸 wildflowers. Some are easy. Others require research. This beautiful field book written by a Native American woman from Texas is my trusted guide.
What’s Outside Our Door explores the full time RV life creating inspiration, wonderment, and knowledge for a freer, simpler, and happier way to live. They share inside travel itineraries so you can explore like a pro, and avoid the crowds! They also publish the free Full-Time RV Life bi-monthly newsletter of 8 things worth sharing about full-time RV living you might find interesting.