welcome to texas rv travelThe stars at night are big and bright, Deep in the heart of Texas.
• Why we choose Texas 🌵 as our winter home.
• Searching for 🍑 peach cobbler in Fredericksburg and other adventures.
• There are no fried green tomatoes at this Whistle Stop in Abilene 🚂.
• Is the LBJ Ranch, a.k.a. The Texas White House, a National Historic Site or a State Park? It’s confusing, but you can sure learn a lot about this interesting man; some which aren’t very pleasant .
• The smallest State Park in Texas provides the biggest magical 💫 moment over and over and over again.
States we’ve visited
The twice a month
FULL TIME RV LIFE NEWSLETTER
Twice a month we send out a newsletter with 8 things we think are worthy to share about full time travel to help you learn, do, and live an awesome RV life.
After joining, you are free to download the 19-page 15 Tips to Take Full Time RV Living to the Next Level e-book.
A $9.50 value!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
February is for strawberries! How did a small Florida town become the Winter Strawberry Capital of the World? See, stay, eat here during the Strawberry Festival.
Take this fun quiz to find out if you have what it takes for full-time RV living. Living in an RV full time is not for everyone. Many variables must come together to ensure full-time RV living is for you. See what category you fall into based on answering this 20 question quiz.
Full-time RVers have a secret lingo that is important to understand, especially when first starting out. Do you know how to speak RV? Take this quiz to find out and then share with your friends!
Eastern white pines are messy. But it’s hard to stay mad at the eastern white pine since our country may never have found its independence without it.